Tree care is an important part of our organisation and we ensure that all our varieties of tree whether they be: Cherry, Apple, Pear or Silver Birch Trees are carefully pruned, the same goes for all varieties of hedge and conifer trees.
All rubbish is removed and all roots destroyed. We offer a 24-hour emergency response service for your tree so if you have any issues do not hesitate to give us a call.
We operate under public liability insurance and all our projects are carried out to the level of British standard 39990.
Our employees are fully trained arborists to carry out your project so you know you’re in safe hands.
Tree pruning operations
- We offer crown thinning which means we will remove live branches from your tree with the aim being to reduce the density of your tree.
- Crown reduction and shaping is another service we offer. This method is used to reduce the stress on certain areas of your tree and is used to make your tree less hazardous.
- Another pruning operation that we make available is crown lifting. This operation means we will remove lower branches to allow more light to reach the base of the tree and thus penetrate the ground.
- Formative pruning is a service that allows us to shape your tree at a young age and thus determine the final shape and height of the tree.
- Pollarding is a service we offer that encourages new growth for your tree, we cut the top off the tree as well as excess branches leading to new growth in these areas.
- The final pruning service we offer is dead wood removal which is the disposal of any parts of the tree that could become hazardous through falling or other means.
Tree Removal Works
- Sectional takedown is a dangerous tree removal method and should be left to our professional team. This is the removal of trees in small sections rather than all at once, this is done to prevent any damage to surrounding properties.
- We offer to remove any trees that have fallen, as well as removing any trees that are at a risk of falling or are a potential hazard to their surroundings.
- Stump grinding is the much easier and safer alternative to trying to remove a stump yourself with chemicals or spending extended periods digging out the stump. Simply hire us and we’ll remove your tree stump with ease.